Did you know we have Organic Richmond Specialty Mushrooms for sale at our market every week?
Here’s a little easy dinner inspiration.
• 4 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1⁄4 onion, cut into chunks
• 2 portobello mushroom caps, sliced
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Freshy grated Parmesan and Asiago cheese
1. Remove stems from mushrooms; slice caps.
2. Warm 3 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Stir in onions and mushrooms; reduce heat to low, and cook until the mushrooms are soft and blackened and the onions are black around the edges.
3. Turn off the heat, drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle generously with Parmesan and Asiago cheeses.